Bilateral TKR Nensi_New_Nees

Quite impressive, indeed, Nancy. First I'm blown away that you were still living and breathing after the doctor visit! Next, that's an incredible report on just 5 weeks post op. Drive-able now, you say? Work in 4 weeks as well?? Your real life is moving in so close now that you can almost smell it! I'm thrilled for you.

You helped me regarding pain meds. I experienced the same thing with trying to stop Tramadol at night, and then I couldn't go to sleep. I think I too was trying to phase that out too abruptly.

Keep up the good reports. :wowspring:
 
Nensi, I know you're deep into the Land of Nod now, (at least I hope you are?) but I have to thank you for the best laugh of the day! You understand the very real stress of being a Supremo, and so few do. 'Tis a heavy crown to bear, lol. :heehee:
 
Nancy you must be busy running races, jumping hurdles and the such! Sharing with you my new grandkitty "Chocolate Kiss"
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Nensi_New_Nees
    orca-image-1502312964776.jpg_1502312965181.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 196
This little Chocolate Kiss was on their porch sleeping in the chair, underneath that fuzzy fur it is just skin and bones. He/She found the right house for love and care, my grandson, 12 yrs old, took a thin blanket and wrapped and tied it around him and was carrying it around like a baby!
 
Friends, won't Nancy be surprised to see us all skipping around on her thread when she finally checks in on BS? Most likely we can assume that it's just that she's doing great, getting out more, and returning to more of the Normal Life we all fondly remember and love. Ah, all the times we took our formerly normal days for granted. And now, even our friend Nancy most likely has taken some big transformative steps toward the point when she won't even think about how wonderful it is to be mobile again.

Let's keep weighing in, so when she does check back she'll see her thread right up at the top of the list....Paging @nensi, where are you???? Do tell us about your exciting new life!
 
We miss you! I hope all is well with you and you are out there doing amazing!
 
Earth to Nensi, are you there? We'd all love it if you came for a visit! Hope all is well?
 
Hi Nancy,
I hope your new knees are taking you to new heights! Just want you to know we miss you on the forum!
Update please and let us know how you are doing!
Pegi
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom