TKR Need Help and Encouragement, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Need Help and Encouragement, please...
and
[Bonesmart.org] Need Help and Encouragement, please...
Life is Good and God is Great! I am so happy for you. As tough as it has been, you have been patient and persevered. And now you are being justly rewarded.


Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Need Help and Encouragement, please...
 
BEG,
I am soooo happy things went soooo well for you today. This Dr. sounds like he really cares and is going to finally give you the help you deserve. So now you have a Good OS,GP and pain management Drs and can relax a bit with this recovery. I am sure you are much relieved that there will be no MUA. You are on your way now, it's time to just go with the flow, be good to yourself and you will soon see the light.
Amazing what the bonesmarties thoughts and prayers can do, and it does sound like your husband was by your side the whole way.
 
:angel: :angel: :angel:

I have been following your thread since I joined the site just over a week ago. I am so happy that you have finally found a doctor that cares and will listen to you and give you the help you need. I am sure that your husband was watching over you
 
I'm so relieved to hear things are finally looking up for you. Hopefully you can focus on yourself and your recovery now. I'm sure your road to recovery will be a little easier now that you have a physician who cares. Take one day at a time and take care of you!
 
Oh What a Beautiful Day. I want you to remember your Husband is always with you. He is in your Heart and Soul and will never leave. Did you save one shirt or Robe of his. When I feel like the world is picking on me I put the Robe on and pull it tight and close my eyes and imagine he is hugging me and keeping me safe. I feel so good when I have it on and it makes me feel so safe. I know this is the way I can feel him closer to me. I know he is in Heaven but there are times his spirit comes and helps me. I had a widow tell me I have a special Angel and that when I need him, He will be there for me and will also help when I need it. So far I have to say she knew what she was saying. You are only alone physical not Spirit because God is also there. He was there first and he will not let you down. You have heard "That good things come to people who wait." I don't know who said this but it is so true. We are going to make it.
Your knees are 90. WOW. Whee, Isn't that Wonderful. There is a good chance you won't need any surgrey. You are just taking a little longer like me and others. We Will Get There. Please keep up the good work and keep us informed. We are now in your life and your have people that really care about you. Please take care and take a easy tomarrow. Then a celebration. A new Stuff Animal? :loll: :heehee: :rotfl: :giggle: :snork:. Have you hugged your :kittykiss: :kittykiss: today? They too need to celebrate. A good hug and seeing you happy will be the best gift they could receive. Maybe some catnip. Cats do like that I believe. :friends: :flwrysmile: :puppysmooze: Tashia :console2: Wow look at your ride that :bicycle1:.
 
:happydance: That is fantastic news! Lot's of prayers were answered today and we are going to keep those prayers coming for you!
 
I used to teach my children "sometimes bad things happen for a good purpose." My fear, pain, loneliness brought me here. I would not have ever met all of you and I would not have had the support I have. I don't feel as lonely anymore. A good cry :cry: thank you all...
 
Brn, How are you doing? I hope that you know we care. We also want to hear how you are doing. As you know this recover is ups and downs. Hows the weather? Oh I just thought of something, your knee bends at 90 degree and that is so COOL. You are doing everything right. I would like to share with you that for some reason this operations really hits your comfindence level. When you get time go around and read other stories and you will find lots of rocky roads. Caution do not take on their problems because I have found that I I can subject, share my life but I can't solve their problems. However at times having another person looking at the problem can subject a idea that might be a different way of looking at it. We are here to help and I believe that you have great knowledge and when you feel strong enough you can start readying their stories. At first I would just read them, then say Hi and when I felt strong enough or felt I had a idea I would like to share at that time I would write. Remember only do this when you feel up to it. There are some very wonderful people here and getting to know them here is such a wonderful gift. Now that the weather is getting closer to Spring, I can hardly wait. We have had such a cold winter and now to see the plants blooming brings me such happness. Since I have been here I realize just how small the world really it. I can talk to people all around the world. WOW We are so lucky. Your :kittykiss: :kittykiss: are no dought getting ready for a nap or getting realdy for a great adventure to do before they take another nap. :heehee: Remember to take a easy. You have been through so much and be gentle with yourself. :friends: :kittykiss: :kittykiss: :SUNsmile: :puppysmooze: :flwrysmile: :console2: Tashia :console2: Have you hugged your :kittykiss: :kittykiss: today? It ok to :bicycle2: before you :bicycle1:
 
BEG, great news. I get it. It wasn't the prognosis or the next steps. Who cares--MUA or revision or PT. It's about a doctor actually listening to you, getting what your story and experience with this has been. I am so glad. Have been keeping your story in my heart, and I'm glad that you have found a doctor you it seems will not only help you in the long run, but listen to you as the long run begins.
 
Beg, How are you doing? How the swelling and pain. WE still are concerned about you do keep us posted. Have you hug your :kittykiss: :kittykiss: today? Have a very good weekend. Tashia
 
How are you doing? Please keep us informed how you are doing. Take care. Tashia
 
So sorry, I have not been able to get on here. My step-dad, with Parkinson's, has been having some real difficulty lately. Actually I am heading out to pick them up and meet with his Neurologist.
Never fails, I start to recover mentally, for a little bit and something happens. It was my husband's birthday over hthe weekend, so that made it a bit tough too.
I will be seeing my P/T this Wednesday. I can't wait to get started!!! I only have a short time before I see the doc again and want to be better!
I will surely get back on here soon and still appreciate all the love and encouragement I have been getting.
Gotta run....he is having hallucinations and we have tried changing meds...etc...hope the doc has a idea what to do!
 
Hope you get something figured out at docs.
Another hard day over with the birthday but you got through it :)

You are sounding a bit more positive ....keep it up!
 
Good luck BEG - you have been through so much and seem to be doing it with such tenacity and I admire you for getting through so much! xo
 
Well, the doctor appointment for my step-dad was not very encouraging. :sad: He really admitted that they don't have answers for a lot that happens to Parkinson's patients. He does feel that he also has Alzheimer's or Pa rkinson's Dementia. His memory is selective and does not remember what happened or what you said seconds ago. So sad and is truly hard on my mom. She is 92. Anyway, we are just going to change medication doses and monitor what happens. Exhausting for me because mom's dementia is "slight" but starting to be noticeable.
Anyway, we went to the docs, went for lunch, then groceries, then coffee.....by the time I got home I was exhausted! Is that normal? It has been over three months. I just wish this knee would bend more.:groan: It is just soooo slow. Tomorrow starts P/T. I really can't wait!!! I will let you all know how it goes! I want some thing GOOD to happen....it would make me so happy. I get so worn down....sometimes I really feel so weak...
 
Yikes - you are doing so much and I hope you really understand how much rest and ice we need. I am over 5 months and I am tired after a lot of exercise or activity. I have to ice every day and if I don't do it enough then my knee is sore and swollen. It is so much better than it was when I was at 3 months - but I know it's going to be even better 6 months from now. We are not weak - we are strong and getting stronger every day! Hang in there and give yourself the gift of positive thinking - knowing you are doing your best and the best will come to you! Your mom and dad are blessed to have you there for them! Big hug to you! xo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom