Guest viewing is limited

TKR Nana Mo's journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for you input and concern. I believe it is back on the mend. I braved our rather chilly swimming pool this week because I have been dying to do some water exercises and the cool water and the gentle continuous motion really helped! Hoping to use the pool several times a week if not daily to get things back on track again. Like my title says....it is a journey isn't it.
 
I haven't been on here for a very long time but I wanted to stop in to let everyone know that after the 8 month mark I feel fabulous!! I was able to dance ALL night at my sons wedding at the end of August but then it took me a few weeks to get the knee to calm down again!! It was worth it though. I even wore cute shoes and never once thought about having to sit down and put my knee up!! I am now completely off all pain meds and just taking ibuprofen to keep the aches at bay!!

Hang in there everyone!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Nana Mo's journey
@Nana Mo, just a fantastic report! Sure would like to have seen you dancing at your son's wedding. Enjoy your life with that new pain free knee, and keep us updated. We care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom