Ankle My left ankle

@Celle, I had no idea you were having this problem. I pray that you continue to be painfree.
 
Thanks, Paula, @sistersinhim
At the moment, thanks to the orthotic and wearing it all day, my ankle is behaving itself. Long may it last!
 
@Celle, how is your foot/ankle doing now? I am facing a triple arthrodesis and was wondering if you were able to have a normal life without having it done? I'd rather not have the surgery unless not doing so will affect my life worse than it already is.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@sistersinhim .... you might want to send a DM as well as I'm not sure how often @Celle checks the forum.
 
Thank you, Jamie. I hadn't thought of that.
 
If you don’t hear from her, I can also give you her email address. I haven’t talked with her in a long time, but I’m sure she’d enjoy hearing from you.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom