Gel-girl
member
Murray to change your thread name you need to go onto website Bonesmart. I don’t think it can be done via the app. https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/title-change-request.41918/ I followed this link to change my thread name.
I've done it for you.Is there any way for me to retitle my thread to something more general, like “My Knee Odyssey” or something?
Jockette (a username I can certainly relate to as I played many sports, especially tennis, for all my life until my knees wore out

I know what to do, pardon me for not being able to execute it!)I would tend to think this is neuropathy rather than bone pain, an opinion supported by your report that the general run of pain meds don't affect it. For this you need gabapentin or pregabalin. I suggest you report this to your surgeon or your GP to get this medication.it is a deep, boring, burning pain that is intolerable (and this with me still taking narcotic painkillers).
It's quite usual to stop all other pain meds for a few days in order to ensure it really is neuropathy. You can always start them again if it proves not to be the case.I’m concerned that he only has me on Neurontiin to see if it's nerve pain and he has stopped prescribing any pain medication.