Catalien45
senior
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2021
- Messages
- 363
- Age
- 81
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi, @FourCats ...... I’m just doing a few minutes checking in on Bonesmart while I ice my back, & just saw this post. That will be tomorrow, if I’m reading this right. Just wanted you to know, I’ll be thinking about you with fingers crossed & a little prayer that your dr. Can help guide you to some help on your pain.
I’m nursing some back pain from a bout with sciatic nerve pain. The ice really seems to help, but it has been a challenge! We will be having our grandson with us for a couple of days, & are both really excited! We haven’t seen him for several weeks, as he, our son-in-law, & daughter have all been sick with Covid! They have been super protective of us, which we appreciate, but, we sure miss seeing all 3 of them, and, having him here. An exciting surprise for him, it looks like we will have a bumper crop of raspberries this year! There were a few last year, & he loved picking & eating them, but this is our first year to have a real crop.
Well, I will make this short, but when I saw your latest post, I wanted to be sure & let you know you will be in my thoughts & prayers tomorrow. I’m anxious to see what your Dr might come up with. We had a wonderful family Dr several years ago who regularly came up with a new approach to a problem one or the other of us might have. She left the practice to head up a local clinic that serves many of the underserved in our community. I’m sure she is treasured greatly there, as we felt, & we miss her, but, she was really needed there. And no doubt, doing a lot of good. Having her for those years was a true privilege. Praying for insight & wisdom for your Dr.
I’m nursing some back pain from a bout with sciatic nerve pain. The ice really seems to help, but it has been a challenge! We will be having our grandson with us for a couple of days, & are both really excited! We haven’t seen him for several weeks, as he, our son-in-law, & daughter have all been sick with Covid! They have been super protective of us, which we appreciate, but, we sure miss seeing all 3 of them, and, having him here. An exciting surprise for him, it looks like we will have a bumper crop of raspberries this year! There were a few last year, & he loved picking & eating them, but this is our first year to have a real crop.
Well, I will make this short, but when I saw your latest post, I wanted to be sure & let you know you will be in my thoughts & prayers tomorrow. I’m anxious to see what your Dr might come up with. We had a wonderful family Dr several years ago who regularly came up with a new approach to a problem one or the other of us might have. She left the practice to head up a local clinic that serves many of the underserved in our community. I’m sure she is treasured greatly there, as we felt, & we miss her, but, she was really needed there. And no doubt, doing a lot of good. Having her for those years was a true privilege. Praying for insight & wisdom for your Dr.
. Please keep us posted!