SE Florida
post-grad
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2019
- Messages
- 1,009
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Hip4life, I was worried that you were still worrying about that black cloud. Honestly do you think if you "reminded" them that you were doing all of that lifting work before surgery, they'd maybe give you a little bit of a break? That is so frustrating and I'd probably be mad at my boss! Brain fog, YES. Very unfortunate side effect of the anesthesia (in my opinion, not a medical authority!) Mine seems to be a little better but I still have those moments.....although no particular incident comes to mind right now. See, that's what I'm talking about!
It could also just be the stress of your job situation. If you think about it, let us know how it goes Thursday. I'll be saying little prayers for you sister! 
It could also just be the stress of your job situation. If you think about it, let us know how it goes Thursday. I'll be saying little prayers for you sister! 



Starting back on Monday 6 hours (half shift) and a transport to an appointment on Tuesday which will be about 2-3 hours. My lovely boss then has 2 half shifts following week and I can fill in more hours as I feel up to it. She’s really the best. It will be interesting. I’m trying to keep an open mind and positive attitude but have some trepidation on how the new “normal” will be. It’s definitely a shift mentally. The politics haven’t changed. The emotional energy drain is still there. I think I’ve learned (of course, the hard way



I know getting back to work is a strain...I was also not very "sociable" after I got off...poor hubby also usually suffered because of it

