It sounds like you're coming along just fine.
United StatesYes, the "mood scar."It does seem kind of raised and purple when I’ve been on it a lot, but I guess that’s just par for the course.

United StatesJust let nature do its thing. No need for an creams or oil. And no, don't massage your scar. That will only aggravate that new knee.I’ve heard vitamin E oil is good, and others have said it’s better to use a cream as opposed to an oil. I would love to hear what my BoneSmart buddies recommend!
United StatesYes, most scars fade to a thin white line. But this can take some time.Does that raised purple look eventually go away on its own?
Yep, it's a cause and effect thing. We've all done it. We start to feel better and think that means we can add to our daily activities to quickly. Then we pay for it that night and the next few days. That's when ice comes in handy. It's a great pain reliever.. I guess because I’ve been feeling better, I’ve been doing more, and that has led to increased stiffness, swelling and pain.
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
This surgery really tests you physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. Definitely a roller coaster of emotions.....but we're in it together, folks!!! Don't ever forget that..

United States