I did my walking in our local shopping centre. I hate shopping but if I went there it meant I could walk on a safe flat surface. I looked like any other shopper having a mooch about and checking prices etc. If I got tired or the knee played up there were shopping trolleys to hand to lean on to get back to the car.
If food shopping I could go to the longest queue at the checkouts if I wanted to practice standing! I called it shopping physio!
I also like to do my walking in a store. The Target near me is not usually very crowded so we can do a nice loop around the outside aisles. The shopping cart is a lovely incognito walker and the store is climate controlled!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.