traceys
graduate
I’m glad you finally have some closure in the path you are going to take. It sounds like you were looking at returning to a stress bomb which was not the environment your healing process needed. What a wonderful opportunity now to see what new doors will open when you are ready
I still have problems with calf cramps and have found magnesium helped me a lot during the bad months as well as hamstring massages and quad massages. The more I could get the opposite muscles to let go the easier the calf relaxed. As the muscles are getting stronger and my gait is more fluid and relaxed I don’t have them as often.
Hope tonight brings you lots of sleep filled with good dreams
I still have problems with calf cramps and have found magnesium helped me a lot during the bad months as well as hamstring massages and quad massages. The more I could get the opposite muscles to let go the easier the calf relaxed. As the muscles are getting stronger and my gait is more fluid and relaxed I don’t have them as often.
Hope tonight brings you lots of sleep filled with good dreams
Canada


