Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Jacky48

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
United States United States
@karmigirl Hey Rose, nice to hear from you! I'm so glad to hear all is going well with you too! Nothing feels good like a pain free body should!:egypdance: Stay well my friend!

OP
OP
Jacky48

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
@NightQuilter Hi Lynn, thanks for stopping by! I don't come on often any more either, but I do check in now and then. I saw that you went on a trip to Italy and you enjoyed yourself, good for you. Norm and I went to Italy for our 35th wedding anniversary (14yrs ago). We visited Venice, Florence and Rome, the coliseum stair were a bit tricky for bad knees.

Stay well kiddo and happy travels!

Janet2012

big-cheese
An official happy two years on your BTKR Jackie! We have much to be grateful for with our knee replacements, especially for having made our way through this on Bonesmart! I hope I remember my own tomorrow and find time to post. It's my day with the baby!

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®

OP
OP
Jacky48

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
@Janet2012 Thanks Janet! I remember how we recovered together and how you kept me laughing so much I had tear in my eyes! You always kept my spirits up! And, I love you for that! We were in a drug induced state, but the memory will never be forgotten! Thank you for your friendship! :loveshwr:

rlwintin

senior
Country
Jacky! Good to hear from you and it warmed my heart to think about how important Bonesmart was to my recovery. I'm glad you're doing well and sorry to hear Norms back is acting up. I hope the mattress helps!

KathyH

Sr Bonesmartie
Hey Jackie. It's always good to hear from my cheerer upper. Congratulations on your two year anniversary. Long may you continue to be well. I hope Norm's back improves with your new mattress. I do miss coming on here, but so many have left completely or, like me, only come on once in a blue moon. But it sure is a sign that we are leading a normal life, which is all good.

Take care for now, have a good summer and please keep in touch, even it is not very often xxxx

OP
OP
Jacky48

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
Hey Kathy, thank you it's so nice to hear from you! I hope all is well with you and yours! I didn't realize how long it had been since visited my own thread. I get caught up in reading, and POOF the time has gotten away from me. I must say it sure is nice hearing from all my BoneSmartie buddies!

Stay well kiddo!

Mimi

Sr Bonesmartie
Country
Jacky, so good to hear about your great recovery. You worked hard to get there. I remember the ups and a few downs. However, you always had the greatest sense of humor and pushed forward to recovery. And you have helped countless people on Bonesmart to get through their recovery! Best Wishes always!
Mimi

OP
OP
Jacky48

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
@Mimi Thank you so much for your very kind words Mimi. I hope I was able to help a few, because so many have helped me before and after my replacements and that my friend includes you! Thank you so much for being there for me!:friends:

sunshine in nc

Happy 2yr Birthday to you Jacky. Happy Birthday to @Janet2012, @Debbie_joints. We all were having our little babies (TKR) around the same time. It's been some journey, but well worth it. The days of bone on bone pain, and hardly being able to walk are a distant memory, thank God. There are still days that my knees are stiff, especially the left one, always was my problem child. However I would not take anything for the feeling now, and being able to walk without pain. We just went to the Va beach for our anniversary and I walked the boardwalk everyday without pain. Now the rest of my body was tired but the knees were good. I want to thank everyone on Bone Smart for being there during this journey. It was each of you that helped my make it thru. May God continue to Bless each of you and continue to keep us enjoying this new lease on life.

OP
OP
Jacky48

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
Thank you @sunshine in nc , I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well! It is beautiful to wake up in the morning and not feel that dreaded "bone on bone" pain, isn't it. For that matter that awful pain all day long. It's wonderful to get back to living our lives again, and not living on the sideline and watching everyone else and life go by. I, like you have a tired body, but at least our knees carry us where we want to go and when we want to go!:walking: Stay well my BoneSmartie friend, and keep on keep'n on!

robynhood

Sr Bonesmartie
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Jacky how lovely to see your name when I came on for a peep. Wow. Dosent seem that long ago it was your first year anniversary. So pleased you and Norm are doing well. You were always so supportive with so many people. I miss my friends on Bonesmart but as a few people have said it's good in a way as we are all getting on with our lives. Congratulations on your 2 year Anniversary and sending you hugs and love. ❤

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
ShoulderToHip
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom