Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The braces make me angry. Short term deal for long term strength. :)


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
 
Hope your nausea is under control. It was great hearing from you. We are all cheering you on!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you, @r2u! Nausea lasted about 12 hours. Feeling much better. Waiting on breakfast. :)


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
 
Sounds like you are already moving - that's great! Your photo is a good example, I must say you look very well wrapped up there, and nice foot wear so no slipping. I had not interest in tv watching, so you are doing really well. I hope that nurses are helping you stay ahead of any pain. Do you plan to go to rehab hospital? Maybe you don't know yet. Get as much rest and sleep when ever you can. Your road to recovery is now in front of you and you will just get better and better. When you feel impatient talk to us here, we know exactly how it feels and so many of us can guide you. Peace and healing to you. :flwrysmile:
 
That picture sure brings back memories......ugh...glad I'm past the in hospital stage....you're doing great to be so aware-I wasn't very alert for days. I could barely remember what a remote was let alone the TV show that was on.........lol.
 
Do you plan to go to rehab hospital? Maybe you don't know yet. Get as much rest and sleep when ever you can."-
I am going straight home. I've got lots of support from neighbors and church friends.


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see all is going well for you. Much the same for me. The Dr. said I got just about all of what my old knee had left to give. :thumb:
 
Love you pic msmecanic... nice to see what it will be like. Glad ur feeling better. Did the remote appear? Each day is a step.

Im still waiting for my date for my BTKR, the first Dr said Sept 30th, no way. I don't think he wanted to do both. Calls in the 2 other Drs, waiting... :hairpulling:
 
Congratulations and jubilations ye did it. Normal 24hrs of feeling sick. Have a good breakfast, set you up for the day. Your life is just beginning, good luck hon;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Sounds like you're doing great1


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Pt checked rom and the right was 5 and 67. The left was 5 and 61


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
 
[Bonesmart.org] May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

Pt checked rom and the right was 5 and 67. The left was 5 and 61
:) Surprised you got any movement at all...

Please, don't worry about ROM for ages yet.
 
She just wanted to check. Big bandages are off. Just have ted hose and gauze now. With brace of course.


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
 
What did you do for pain? Allergic to Codeine and they are not real willing to give pain meds. Only had 3 tramadol and 4 Tylenol today.


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
 
What did you do for pain? Allergic to Codeine and they are not real willing to give pain meds. Only had 3 tramadol and 4 Tylenol today.


Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
wow, that doesnt seem much??? we are still fiddling with mine to get the regime right, but choosing between Endone, Oxycontin, slow release Tramadol, normal tramadol and paracetamol. Having success with slow release Tramadol, paracetamol (Tylenol), and Endone. I'm not enjoying it when it isnt' controlled - and it doesnt sound to me like that is much pain relief for this early??


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom