THR MaxBuck's Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great report MaxBuck! Don't be a stranger. I love your input and comments.

Best of luck!
Tammy
 
Aw, hope you're not leaving for good. Your posts have been interesting and informative, and I'm sure have encouraged and helped a lot of people.
Best to you:SUNsmile: in your continued recovery!
 
Don't be too much of a stranger! At least come back and give us an 8 week update :)
 
Max, congrats on your 'graduation'. Post an update very once in a while so we know how you're doing. Great job!
 
Hi Max, it's been a while since you updated your thread. Are you entirely back to normal yet?
 
Sissy - You're assuming I was normal to begin with.

I'm getting along fine. Learned that I'm better-advised to take a couple of 2-1/2 mile walks daily than to take a single 5-mile walk. Otherwise it's steady progress, able to tie my shoes with little problem, able to sleep on either side, able to do pretty much anything that I used to except run, which I won't be doing. Golf, I'll let you know about after this fresh 10 inches of snow melts and I can get back to the driving range. :gaah:

Hope you and everyone here had a wonderful Christmas, and that the New Year brings nothing but pain-free enjoyment of our new hips!
 
Congrats on the progress Max, I'm so pleased for you. I hope you can keep us informed on future progress.
 
Spid, looking forward to reading of you doing great things in 2013! Thanks for the kind words.
 
Sounds like you are progressing fantastically well Max... 10 inches of snow... I can only dream about that while I sit here in the shade
[Bonesmart.org] MaxBuck's Recovery
 
Max, glad you are doing so well, and I'm not surprised.
 
Just a quick update. Doing great; the only times I am aware of my new prosthesis are as follows:
  1. when I tie my right shoe
  2. when I roll around on the hard floor with our dog
  3. when I go through airport security (need to tell the staff and make sure I go through the proper security check)
I'm able to tie my shoe just fine, but need to put a little more attention to the task because I'm still not quite as flexible on that side. Getting better all the time, though.
Have a great January, everyone!
 
[Bonesmart.org] MaxBuck's Recovery
Max, your recovery continues to be stellar. Yes, sir, you are definitely doing
[Bonesmart.org] MaxBuck's Recovery
 
Great to hear you are doing so well! At almost 5 weeks, I can now put my sock on (albeit with a little difficulty) and walked on the treadmill for 7 minutes yesterday (seems so lame but it felt so good). Take good care - the snow is pretty wild, isn't it? I'm in Indy and we still have a ton of it on the ground!

Best wishes, Deb
 
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know---did you have to show and tell?
 
Come on Max...don't be shy now. Did you show them your scar?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom