THR MammaT’s Matched Set

The clock is certainly ticking! I'm excited for you to get this done and move forward. I also had the first surgery of the day and it was wonderful....well maybe not the getting up at 4:00am so I could get there in time :alarm:...but hey they were just putting me back out anyways! Have fun watching the game with your son! I'll be looking for you on the other side.:yahoo:
 
@MammaT thinking of you so pleased you have an early appointment I was 7 am in hospital then first on list it just seemed to happen in a whirl . Enjoy Superbowl and nachos making me hungry and its breakfast time here could just fancy nachos now . You will do great :flwrysmile:Martin
 
@MammaT good luck for tomorrow I will be thinking of you. Wishing it all goes well and your pain is managed. See you on the other side!
 
Thanks all-starting to get excited. I am winning the race of getting it done before it goes completely, so hopefully easier job for os. After this past week, I think I would be back to using cane with some regularity in another week or so. Glad I am bypassing extended period of bone on bone.
 
I'm glad you did too.
Hopefully this recovery will be easy peezy and MammaT will be on the move to enjoy the spring and the summer...
I hope all goes extremely easy for you.:praying: Bye bye hip pain, FOR GOOD!:yahoo:
 
Hey @MammaT just checking in on all my Feb peeps.
You sound in good spirits and are just waiting to watch my Eagles win the SB!:wink:
Lucky you on the first surgery in the day too. I'll be watching for your first post op post!
 
@MammaT - you are always so encouraging to others as they go through the trials, tribulation and victories in their recovery. Now it is your turn again. I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear from you when you're on the other side again. May all of the comfort you've provided to others rebound on you in the coming days!:flwrysmile::loveshwr:
 
@MammaT
Finally going to get rid of that last debilitating hip.
I am thinking of you this morning and know that you are anxious, but will be so happy to see you back on this side as a double hippy!
You have been so encouraging to many on this forum, so know you have our support and love.:loveshwr::loveshwr:
This, too, shall pass
 
Great news! Hope they give you something good to eat! All I got was jello and crackers to start.
 
Back
Top Bottom