THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MajorHeidi I was so hoping I would wake this Friday morning and find you posted an update. I looked all day for you and most of night till my eyes got tired. So happy for you that your first post was sooo positive.:happydance::egypdance: Can't wait to read more when you are feeling up to it. Congrats for being on the other side!! I can't wait to be there myself (19days) but whose counting...You go girl, show that new hip "whose the boss" :) All my best ...Sue:flwrysmile:
 
:friends: So glad you're a HIPPIE!! Get some rest now and update us when you are up to it!
 
I am so, so happy for you @MajorHeidi !!! Congratulations on getting rid of the awful pain, and how exciting it will be when you finally regain your range of motion! :dancy:
 
Big wow……so glad for you @MajorHeidi. Great you got relief from the bone on bone pain so fast. Best wishes for a great recovery…..:ok:
 
Congratulations Claire ! All down hill from here now. So glad to hear it went well! Rest and recover well!
Cheers and peace
Lynn
 
@MajorHeidi Woohoo!! Congrats on the new hip and welcome to the other side!! Watched for you into the night last night and I guess missed the new thread. I am so glad your pain has been minimal and hope that trend continues. Remember as everyone else has said, ICE REST MEDS!! You have so got this girl, love and hugs sent your way!!:yes!::happydance::yay:
 
So proud you've claimed your hippie status! I just know it's due to the influence of those sweet Oregonian dogs you have.

Oh, wait, wrong kind of hippie (though watch out for the pups... They may get you to follow Phish in concert one of these days).

Let me start again: I am SO pleased to have read your initial post just after surgery. What a great way to start your life with the new hip. I hope you slept well and that today feels just as good. I look forward to hearing how it goes!

Take care,

Mountain Girl <-- known to have resembled THAT kind of hippie back in the day, even if I never actually chased after the Grateful Dead. ;-)
 
This is fantastic news. You sound like you are doing well. I look forward to reading about your recovery.
 
Post Op Day 1:
Just got home after an hour car ride. whew...
Had to meet the following criteria (their 4 p's)
Pass urine after catheter removal
Pass stool
Pain under control with pain meds
Physical therapy 2 walks around unit with 3 stairs
Yippee.....feels good to be home now.
More later!
 
It's just fantastic that you were discharged in one day based on those 4 criteria. I got out today as well, but it is two days for me. I'm so glad that your surgery went well. I know you were nervous about it. We're all nervous before something like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom