- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Happy Monday 
Sorry to read you're still struggling. Wish it wasn't so.
Josephine has mentioned it can take several weeks to recover from a set-back.
I'd give PT a rest until you get it under control. Consider trying the BIG TIP of walking as your only
form of exercise. PT isn't going anywhere, you can always go back at a later date.
Let us know how Thursday goes. Wishing you comfort in the interim.
Hope today is a good one.
@stellaluna

Sorry to read you're still struggling. Wish it wasn't so.
Josephine has mentioned it can take several weeks to recover from a set-back.
I'd give PT a rest until you get it under control. Consider trying the BIG TIP of walking as your only
form of exercise. PT isn't going anywhere, you can always go back at a later date.
Let us know how Thursday goes. Wishing you comfort in the interim.
Hope today is a good one.

@stellaluna

I was like, Um ya that's cuz my legs are sore!! He said , and I still don't understand this,, that it could be coming from my back? He seemed a little perplexed if you ask me, he asked me to touch my toes- no prob there! But I am seeing my chiro Monday anyway. Maybe he can help on that . 

and 

I asked about the benefits of taking it, and here is the response I got: "We use the Fosamax in very short term treatments to help with the bone around the stem and may decrease pain. It is beneficial after hip replacement (it is also beneficial in osteoporosis but we leave that kind of treatment up to the PCPs)"