Hi All. Happy Thanksgiving!! Well I'm in week 14; still having some challenges, still stupidly flirting with the ODIC

. Gotta tweak what I am doing again. I graduated PT last week ; she wanted me doing the exercises 3x a week but honestly? I think it's too much, esp where I am doing yoga a couple days a week and cycling twice a week. Just too much, and not enough rest days. So I told my self just to do the exercises twice a week. With the yoga and the "cardio" it's plenty!!! I am STILL learning!! OH plus being back to work full time.
My biggest challenge STILL is walking with proper form. My SIL commented today "you are limping!" She has not seen me at all since pre surgery. Of course this was after being on my feet for a couple hours prepping Thanksgiving dinner -she commented. My immediate reaction is to panic and get my self all upset. But I need to remind my self -as usual-that 14 weeks is still early. But as far as the walking , sore legs and back make walking challenging. And I am talking just walking around the house. As far as outside, I have gone back to using my walking poles. But I cant even get out much and walk, due to the cold and daylight savings time. Ugh. But I find myself getting very frustrated with my walking form and lack of progress. I still feel like I am leaning or shifting to the right side when I walk and cant seem to shake that. ugh.
Did anyone here find the walking-getting "good " form back-took a while? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? If I could get better with my form I know I'd be alot happier with my recovery.