Hello stellaluna
I am doing a quick check-in on my hippy buddies as I approach 11 months next week! I'm doing well, back at yoga on a mat and ready to tackle some gym work next month (slowly and gradually!).
I send sympathies on the passing of your MIL. Our 98y.o. aunt passed at new years and hubs is the executor. We just this week finished getting all her boxes of stuff packed and shipped back east to her g-daughter. I think 2018 was a bit of a lost year with the hip and lots of eldercare and 2019 was off to a slow start with deaths and more eldercare! I think May will bring some normalcy back!
I still have some challenges with the nerve pain at the scar site but otherwise am very pleased with the outcome.
I hope the numbness in your foot and leg has subsided. Sending you good vibes for continued recovery.