TKR Made it June 11th'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys two questions for the group today is three weeks right total knee from June 11 first physical therapy yesterday my hamstring is so sore today so I have been icing and elevating do you just take the day off or just try to do a little less second at three weeks does anyone put anything on there scar I have just a few Steri-Strips left on


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Today is three weeks post June 11 right knee replacement and I want to start walking more regularly what would be a good goal for the first week


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I didn't start anything on my scar until last week at 5 weeks out. Everything was nice and healed and all scabs were gone.
 
Hi @JanetK
It is fantastic that you reply to so many other posts. Thumbs up to you. :thumb:

There is way to reply without quoting the other member's entire text. If you would be so kind as to keep posting and use these instructions, it would be much appreciated.

HOW TO QUOTE A POST


If you have any questions on quoting a post, please do ask; we are here to assist. :SUNsmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @JanetK

Dropping in to see how all is going with your recovery.

You are 5 weeks out now is that correct? 5 weeks was a turning point for me. I really started to feel almost normal at that point. I enjoyed it for a couple of weeks before getting the other knee done so I am looking forward to week 5 again. I will be two weeks out tomorrow.

Hope you are having a nice summer!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom