Thinking of you.
My OS told me to rest (ie, do nothing) every day for at least 1 1/2 hours. If you nap then, even better. So I tried this after lunch. Honestly, my body really liked it. I was surprised. Even on the days I did nap then, it didn’t affect my night sleeping. And on the days I skipped it, I felt weaker.
I hope they get your pain meds straightened out, so you will be more comfortable.
My OS didn’t prescribe PT. For the few 2 weeks after surgery, he gave me 10 exercises to do at home 3x a day (okay to work up to the 3x)—and did them with me once to make sure I would do them correctly. At every followup, he added more.
And he said to walk 200 steps a day slowly (okay to work up) with a walker.
He sent a home care RN several times . She checked vitals, etc, and also was trained by his surgery RN to do a set of the exercises with me and walk w me at each visit.
So keep up the healing. Ask your NurseCats to do an extra “laying on of the paws”.