TKR luvcats recovery box

@luvcats What a wonderful update on your recovery, I was just thinking I hadn't seen you post in a while, this post will bring hope for many the many newbies just starting their recovery.
Stairs I agree pose a challenge for most of us, I can manage but to be honest tend to still go up one by one - I find going down easier, fortunately once inside my home I only have 3 steps from the corridor to the bedrooms :heehee: so really I'm just lazy ...haha as 3 steps are easy to manage.
I miss your posts about the knitting, I was always in awe of your talent, I'm absolutely hopeless-too many fingers and thumbs - I'm much better at restoring wood and furniture.
Keep in touch from time to time and continued success in your healing - sending virtual hugs to you xxx
 
@luvcats thanks so much for the update! Your posts and attitude helped me tremdously during my own recovery. I can second the comment about celebrating grocery shopping AND putting it away!

For walking, may I suggest driving to a flatter area to walk or one with less demanding hill's?

I find mixing up where I walk helpful for boredom and challenge for my knee and leg muscle.

Current knitting project is a machine knit swirl blanket in acrylic for toddler. Crochet project is completion of a blanket.

Yes, yarn DOES add complexity. Sounds like it is the yarn type rather than size with latest project. You can make some really fabulous items with laceweight yarn and larger needles (think 8 or larger). Fun fast and pretty. Last thing..even if you rip out restart you are STILL knitting!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom