I saw my surgeon for my three month post-op visit today. He said I'm doing much better, and noticed that I'm walking fairly briskly. Although my flex is only around 90 due to all the continued swelling, which bites, my extension is really good. I am beginning to fear the swelling once again won't go away, but still have a little hope that it will.
I drove myself there and back; it was about a 40 minute drive each way, and I had no extra pain as a result. I'm walking totally without any assistive devices at all and I don't limp anymore except when I've been on my feet a lot and the swelling hits. My upper thigh pain is basically gone, but the lower tibial pain is still around. We're both hopeful it's just from healing and not the same issue as before, but time will tell. I still can't sit in a chair without discomfort, but at least the discomfort goes away now when I get up.
We had to go back to IKEA Sunday to get the rest of our order that finally came in, and I walked unassisted all around that massive store, plus manuevered around the crowds of people. (note to self-do not go there on a weekend!) Granted, I came home and hit the ice machine, but I did it! Just 10-ish days before I had to alternate between a wheelchair and leaning on a cart to get through the store, so this is a great step forward.
I always seem to be very sloooooooow on the first leg of recovery, then when my body finally decides to get over the first hurdle, I progress in leaps and bounds! (figuratively that is, I really can't leap nor bound

) Anyway, things are looking up and I'm beginning to get back to my old routines, albeit carefully so as to not set my leg off.