Yes, ByGosh, I like those doves, also! Yum. And Littlejem, what fun, learning how to make truffles! I really ove sweets and chocolate, but... I'd think that the smell alone would be rich enough for me - I can imagine feeling a little icky after!
Next time you come to the States Littlejem go out west. See the Rockies (nothing to the Alps but it's what we've got!) Or, with two new hips, do some hiking. There's a trail on the west coast that ends in Alaska which has fabulous reviews. Or the Appalachian trail, east coast, not so good reviews b/c of over-crowding and pollution, but I could meet you and hike too!!!! You see, when you hike, you need lots of chocolate
Ohhhhh yess....lots and lots of chocolate to keep your energy up..And once you are successfully making those rich and delicious truffles...mmmmmm..I'll meet you on that Applachian Trail, too!
Hi Littlejem How are you fairing? Tonight's Friday night, time for you and hubby and Henry, your faithful bodyguard, to go for a little walk up the street. Although, by now it's 3am where you are, and I'm sure the night's over and you are all having sweet dreams, all comfy and cozy in bed. How are you holding up with less than 3 weeks before your final surgery? At least you don't have to wonder about what to pack, how to prepare the house, what equipment you'll need, etc. That's one thing off of your mind and off of your "to do" list.
I hope you are able to look past the surgery to the other side and see how much better life will be for you - no pain, no limp, no cane after awhile. It's going to be wonderful for you.
Take care and thanks for your kind words and encouragement over on my thread. I appreciate all of you wonderful people! Give Henry a pat for me. TTFN (ta ta for now)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.