United States
Enjoy being spoiled! I think that it really makes them feel needed and helpful in our recovery! It was hard at first being hovered over as I am quite independent,but the more I gave in to Hubbys doting on me the more I saw him pleased he has been able to help. He reminded me that I had doted on him through his cancer and his heart attack. So that’s just what we do for our loved ones. So blessed to have someone to care!

United States
Gotta love modern technology and the internet! 
first night I've not seen 12 and 2 on my clock!
I feel like a different person to yesterday. Even my scar looks and feels better today and moving from bed to walking felt easier, forget to take stick to the bathroom. My knee is officially 3 weeks old, well nearly. I was still under the knife at this time. Wishing you all around the world a good day today. This is a good thing. You should never take pain meds before taking PT. You need to feel the pain so you'll know when to stop what you're doing. Pain causes swelling and inflammation and sets back your recovery. It sounds like your therapist is a good one. Hang on to him, but remember, no pain.I missed a dose of painkillers before heading off to my first physio appt.
I will ask @Josephine what she suggests you should do. It's a very good question.Does that mean I should miss a dose then if my physio clashes with the time I would usually take something? My physio was 8 hours after my last painkillers and I would usually take them roughly 6 hours apart.
No, stay on your painkiller regime. Taking pain relief 2 hours before PT is OK.Does that mean I should miss a dose then if my physio clashes with the time I would usually take something? My physio was 8 hours after my last painkillers and I would usually take them roughly 6 hours apart.
Paula and Celle are right but I'll reword it a bit.This is a good thing. You should never take pain meds before taking PT. You need to feel the pain so you'll know when to stop what you're doing.