THR Lincolnshire lady -from the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Lincolnshire lady -from the other side
FYI: ellasmummy, all you have to do is click on the little down arrow by the smiley face at the top of the dialogue box---you will get a fairly large selection of smileys---just click on the one you want and it will appear in the text. Click as many as you like as often as you like for a bunch of them in your post.


And CONGRATS on your great milestone. It's the little things that mean so much when we haven't been able to do them for a long while. Isn't just great how pumped you feel when it happens!!!!!

Take care and keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Lincolnshire lady -from the other side
 
Congrats on your milestone isn't it great to get our life back "One toe at a time"?
 
Yes, it really is, and, another 'first time for a long time', hubby and I are heading out tonight for a good old-fashioned 'social' at our golf club......wonder if I can get him onto the dance floor? (Only joking - I hear a chorus of 'you be careful!). :yay:
 
Ellasmummy, you aren't far from that dance floor. I got back into it...in a very limited way...in two months. Have fun tonight...and a couple minutes of standing up together and looking like teenagers who just sort of sway to the music could be fun too. :)

Sharon
 
.....and we did just that, but didn't quite look like teenagers!
 
Hi all! 9 and a half weeks and nearly all done! Have just come back from 2 weeks intense physio and rehab and am feeling good. Am ready to play golf, I think, and ride my bike again, and guess what, the forecast says rain, rain, and more rain! Hey ho, almost back to normal.

The only down side is that my other hip is complaining a bit, so I'm keeping a close eye on it, and hoping it's just settling down. Fingers crossed again!

Good luck to all my fellow hippies, and thanks for your support.
 
Hi Ellasmummy just fell over this site whilst trawling and trying to find out about recovery times etc. for hip replacements as I am a rider and want to get going again, nothing too adventurous, just a nice hack will do on my lovely native pony. I am also on the other side in Lincolnshire. Reading peoples stories with interest, wish I'd found this site ages ago.
 
Hi Getridingagain Yes this is a brilliant site and has really helped me through a really traumatic time. I am definitely ready to rock and roll now! Hope you find the same!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom