marieltha
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2019
- Messages
- 925
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Continuing to make steady progress—as long as I don’t get onto the ODIC bus.
The hip adjustments seem to be holding. I am slowly able to do more pool walking and more normal walking on the alternate days. Doing peddling also, in several short increments each day.
The ligament sprain, now healed, and the resultant period of lessened activity, seems to have accelerated the arthritis in the medial compartment of the first PKR leg. So I think more surgery on that knee is in my future.
For now, I’m increasing overall strength and stamina, and at least am beginning to experience periods of normal walking. It truly scared me to have lost that feeling—first time for me.
The hip adjustments seem to be holding. I am slowly able to do more pool walking and more normal walking on the alternate days. Doing peddling also, in several short increments each day.
The ligament sprain, now healed, and the resultant period of lessened activity, seems to have accelerated the arthritis in the medial compartment of the first PKR leg. So I think more surgery on that knee is in my future.
For now, I’m increasing overall strength and stamina, and at least am beginning to experience periods of normal walking. It truly scared me to have lost that feeling—first time for me.

![[Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg [Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68260-1e0be2c251d5755ea876e7f245a29306.jpg?hash=HgviwlHVdV)
![[Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg [Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68261-7cb26b5762356da4fe19cc0b36b4b69b.jpg?hash=fLJrV2I1ba)
![[Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg [Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68262-5c6136687b140b64f03637ac975258b3.jpg?hash=XGE2aHsUC2)
![[Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg [Bonesmart.org] Ligament Sprain in GoodLeg](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68266-c3c9751179bb1581164689d531d11e28.jpg?hash=w8l1EXm7FY)
???? Interesting....We were Army (DH is retired, I did 4 years) and then 2 active duty Navy sons.