@gr82cu2 @Yorkimom @tiredwife @Betsy-Knees-7-2014 @madinana
Hi Janet, Anne & Jackie & Betsy and Laurie,
Good Evening at 10:00 pm from Dublin,
The quad exercises seemed to be helping, at my PT session this afternoon, got to 105 degrees!

Didn't think that I would break the 100 degrees until at least another week.
My PT also recommended the step exercise that Steve does - with putting the TKR leg on the second step and lunging gently into it and hold for 5 seconds. It is one that I can do throughout the day, as I am going up and down the stairs.
Also using a plastic bag on my TKR foot when sitting at the kitchen table and helps to slide the foot back & forth much easier.
Janet
@gr82cu2 , I can understand your concern with the recovery of your LTKR at end of July and next TKR scheduled for November and your OS wanting to be sure that the July TKR can take on the star responsibility when you have the second TKR. I'm sure that Jackie
@tiredwife will provide you with support and answers, as Steve had his. TKRs 10 weeks apart.
Like you, loved our son's wedding in June )middle son, but first to get married).it was lovely and simple and very relaxed. the Bride is from Norway and 54 Norwegians descended on Dublin for 7 days - it was like the Viking invasion all over again. But, this time the Vikings were invited to Dublin !
Have 2 more sons so maybe two more weddings in the future.
My spirits are up after PT today, but also realise that they can come down too.
We TKR people do have to take it
only one day at a time!
Take care,
Cathie
