THR Left hip replaced and going to feel terrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry, aging is a constant obstacle course, that's for sure. My hope is to do it with reasonable grace and dignity. Crying is allowed. But a healthy sense of humor is our best defense weapon. Best of luck with whatever comes next...please do keep us posted on your progress.

Sharon
 
Thanks Sharon. I try the humor all of the time. Has gotten me through my worst moments. The cartwheels haven't come yet and I am disappointed. But it sucks to still be on opiates (though a low dose) for all of these years.
And having severe stenosis in my back doesn't help but I truly dont think this is a back issue. But then, how do I know. It is only MY body. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom