Guest viewing is limited

Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty my friend I do feel a different person.
@copsham in reply to your question on my old thread re operated hip standing up to pressure of #CRPS its fine in its function no pain. Problem I have is because it makes me walk less naturally and the pain I have no real stamina. The wifff laughs at me as I will.be cooking and clenching all quads, or have leg to about 30 degrees. Big problem I have is weight gain. I used to burn off calories all the time. Now by comparison I'm v sedentary. My appetite is heightened, its the meds honest. I have cut down my intake at meal times. We used to always use the megga dinner plates, now I use a smaller plate. Ah well Rome wasn't built in a day hey

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin hope all is well with you and that first meeting with the man and his wife went well. Bet they were pleased to meet you.
 
@Legin Hi Late night. Jim here. Sounds like you have weathered the storm for a bit. When they put the Titanium in the other hip you should add bonus titanium little toes. Maybe cost less for smaller shoes! Just hang in there and it will get better.
 
Lovely to hear about your new work happiness @Legin (and I'm sure the people you are helping are even happier) and the new-hope-new-hip-hopefully thread. As always, your words are very moving. Wishing you many smiles in the coming days.
 
Hello all. Thanks for the support it really means a load. Aye Coppers meeting went well. 30 minute visit ended up 90. He is a character and his wife, well the poor lady is tired. She relaxed more when I helped her hang out the washing, the employment of tasks regularly eases open barriers.
Mirror mirror on the wall can I tell which foot is which at all. Heading towards a minute, and at times in fact quite regularly I do think of reflected image as my own. Hmm its a shame the effect isn't literally getting new reflected body part, would be wearing the mask if so.


Legin THR Sep 14
 
Very interesting with the mirror! Fascinating what the brain can adapt to.
You nailed that "30" minute meeting right to the wall!! Bet they can't wait for you to come back :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
See to me that's just what you do. They wanted to see me, see if I would fit in and hey there's a lot to me even I know that. My new boss just popped in for me to sign contract. Over 2 hours later she left. Re the mirror thing it really is amazing, to tell the truth what is becoming harder is to get to a relaxed state before I start.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin congrats on the new job, I'm sure you are going to make a success of it, and the C A B work too.
Also hoping you new hip op goes well when you finally get that far.
 
See to me that's just what you do. They wanted to see me, see if I would fit in and hey there's a lot to me even I know that.

Legin THR Sep 14

Maybe my idiom didn't cross the pond well, got seasick or something :lol: It was highest praise! :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Aye zaubes a ken, (I know in scottish). Ty pal

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Oooops that will be the old timers setting in then

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin Happy Birthday. I saw the news at teatime about the floods near you. I hope you are OK.
 
Happy Birthday @Legin I also saw the floods on the news up in Scotland I hope you are ok and having a lovely evening.
 
Happy Birthday to you, hope you had a good one and a wee dram to celebrate
 
Your birthday?? One good thing about Bonesmart is that your age is not up dated automatically so you can remain at 21 for ever. Hope you had a good one X
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom