Guest viewing is limited

THR Layla's Recovery

I bet your husband said...Yep that woman IS crazy :nativity:

I am glad you went to church I will be going tomorrow and then Christmas Eve. .. I dread it just cause of the stash NOTHING covers it.... I am keeping my head down...it's against my nose surgery rules but I want to wear my surgical mask...yep I have them but Tom will bean me

I remember my posts on boredom and fear of laziness and still smile thinking on how Josphine seemed to want to wring my neck... I didn't know how to say...lady it's my mental health or body.. I have lots more body to spare
@Layla
Have a Merry Christmas
 
What Gone again said!!:curtsey:
 
Thank you!
Sweetest thing ever....how kind, Dana, the adorable cutie patootie who keeps us all in stitches!
There's always need for a Dana to entertain the masses in our hurting grumpy state of recovery.
Hoping you get some sniffing and kissing time in this weekend with that yummy baby.
Hugs and warm wishes for a great Christmas!
@danabanana
 
Hi @Layla ,

Happy New Year! How are you doing? Was Santa good to you?

I am now paying my wife back by waiting on her while she recovers from her 2nd shoulder surgery in 2017. She has had a 55-staple year.

I hope your recovery continues to go well and have a wonderful 2018.

Ttyl, doug
 
@Layla - I just realized you hit the 6 month point this week! With all you do for us, I hope you took a moment to look back at how far you've come in the last 6 months. Here's a belated bouquet for your anniversary!
:flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
Thank You, sweet Sara!
I have come far and I am forever thankful not taking a single thing for granted that was lost
but now regained. Putting on socks this morning is a fine example! It's a tad more of a challenge than pre OA
but I'll take it. At 6 mo post op I'm sure there's still time for improvement. Mojo has reminded me of something Irish Joe said. He said if he only makes it to 90% he's good, he'll take it. I agree!

I've met so many great people on BoneSmart over the past half year. Too many to mention!
You've been a bright light here over the past few months....you already know how I feel about you as I've gushed to you more than once. I always enjoy your well written, informative and inspirational posts. I hope you have a great weekend, something tells me you will. Can't wait to hear about it.
Hugs :friends: @SaraK
 
Hi @dougie0216
So nice to hear from you. Always reminds me of recovery, good memories!
I've been well. Thank you for asking.
I found out that pesky residual swelling / tightness in my knee is arthritis.
It doesn't hurt or limit me so I'm feeling all is good!!

Your poor wife with that shoulder. Hopefully she's continually improving.
I had to chuckle elsewhere in reading that you're playing Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
around the house as Mrs Dougie recovers. She's lucky she's got an energetic one who likes to stay busy!

I hope all else is going well with you. Sending warm wishes for a great 2018!
 
Arthritis is a pain the the ....! Each time you get used to it in one area it pops up in another! I now have it in the ball of my left foot what’s that all about :gaah:
So glad that it’s not causing you any pain or limiting your movements :yahoo:
 
Yes, @Jackie222 I agree!
I feel like I may have some arthritis in one of my shoulders also. :tantrum:
Are you sure it's arthritis in your foot and not something like plantar fasciitis?
 
Last edited:
Yes pretty sure it’s arthritis. Mentioned it to the dr and he thought it was too. But I will check out what you’ve mentioned. I currently have it in my left hip, both knees, right ankle and right hand. The right side is by far the worst hence the thr. Which is why I think the left foot pain makes me so cross :tantrum2:
 
Happy New Year @Layla and I want to wish you a happy, healthy 2018 :loveshwr::martini::yes!:
 
Thank you @GrannyC
I hope your Christmas was a happy one.
Warmest wishes for a new year filled with peace, love, comfort and joy!
:friends: :loveshwr:
 
Big hugs back at you @MyAussieGirl
Hope you fared well through the holidays.
Trying to psych myself to take down our tree.
Love putting it up.....hate taking it down.
Not because I'll miss it, I've had my fill. It's just the boxing it all up part....Ugh!
Best wishes for a great week! Stay warm....I know you're frigid, just as we are. :loveshwr: :friends:
 
I am no doubt a bit warmer than you @Layla but Jeeze this weather stinks :ice: but um you hate summer so you are no doubt doing this...me I'm in :yahoo:
 
Oh how wonderful @Layla. You’ve been so wonderful and supportive to me. I so appreciate it.
 

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom