After a relaxing uneventful day yesterday I was awoken at 5am with an excruciating sharp spasm in my left butt cheek. Fortunately it eased quickly but I have felt shakey and weepy since.
After I have done my 25 mins on the Circulation Maxx machine, hubby will help me wit some sit to stands.
I wonder if anyone else has my problem ... one leg 5cns shorter than the other due to hip problem plus the fact that my new knee does not straighten properly because of tight muscles behind knee and as a consequence unable to walk. Even hopping with a walker is a nightmare. How do people manage?
After I have done my 25 mins on the Circulation Maxx machine, hubby will help me wit some sit to stands.
I wonder if anyone else has my problem ... one leg 5cns shorter than the other due to hip problem plus the fact that my new knee does not straighten properly because of tight muscles behind knee and as a consequence unable to walk. Even hopping with a walker is a nightmare. How do people manage?
Portugal
An auto accident and pelvic injuries that result in a shortened leg are challenging! There are a few members, though, with unusual and difficult problems and they bring unique perspectives about recovery. No two recoveries are alike, for sure. I hope you are faring well with your injuries. Your knee appears to be doing fine. And be weepy if the mood strikes. It's normal for emotions to well up and take over sometimes. 
Chocolate chip cookies are very healing.




I meant as opposed to my right 'normal' knee.