TKR Larger Size Knee Prosthesis<

Thank you Jaycey. I will do that. Just had a nice soak in the tub and they feel nice and relaxed. :) :-) (:
Nice Day Flowers.jpeg

Hadn’t visited your knee thread in awhile.
And here you are just out of the tub. Sounds heavenly.
By knee presses, do you mean pressing down straight legs to improve extension? I still do those every now and then, but not every day.
They seem to like it occasionally, as do my hamstrings, which always feel tight.

:wave: Marie

Yes, I mean pressing knees down straight. I don''t need more extension as I am zero but thought it would strengthen the muscles around the joints?

I said to Hubby a while ago it seems so long that my knees didn't hurt when standing up/sitting down and walking (3/4 2/3) that I forgot what it was like to be "pain" free. I am fine sitting/lying down. I don't take medication and keep believing everything will ease up eventually, especially since I have a bit of "fat" on me now ... was down to skin and bone till last op! :no-fin:

I am doing well walking with my lovely orthopaedic arm crutch Phoenix but only for short distances and I am still working on my balance so I can eventually walk unaided. :fingersx:

I am not looking in so much reading up on everyone so hope you are doing well.

Sending hugs your way ...

Petunias.gif Izzy xx

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie