Guest viewing is limited

TKR Larger Size Knee Prosthesis<

Thank you Jaycey. I will do that. Just had a nice soak in the tub and they feel nice and relaxed. :) :-) (:
[Bonesmart.org] Larger Size Knee Prosthesis<
 
Hadn’t visited your knee thread in awhile.
And here you are just out of the tub. Sounds heavenly.
By knee presses, do you mean pressing down straight legs to improve extension? I still do those every now and then, but not every day.
They seem to like it occasionally, as do my hamstrings, which always feel tight.
 
:wave: Marie

Yes, I mean pressing knees down straight. I don''t need more extension as I am zero but thought it would strengthen the muscles around the joints?

I said to Hubby a while ago it seems so long that my knees didn't hurt when standing up/sitting down and walking (3/4 2/3) that I forgot what it was like to be "pain" free. I am fine sitting/lying down. I don't take medication and keep believing everything will ease up eventually, especially since I have a bit of "fat" on me now ... was down to skin and bone till last op! :no-fin:

I am doing well walking with my lovely orthopaedic arm crutch Phoenix but only for short distances and I am still working on my balance so I can eventually walk unaided. :fingersx:

I am not looking in so much reading up on everyone so hope you are doing well.

Sending hugs your way ...

[Bonesmart.org] Larger Size Knee Prosthesis< Izzy xx
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom