United States
Less than 2 months!Had a dream last night about recovering from tkr

United StatesNow that you are experienced---and hindsight being what it is, you now can let those PT folks know ahead of time what you will accept and what you will not do.think I did let them push me too hard--particularly I think they had me trying squats too early and I think that's why I have the chronic quad tendonitis.
I've had a couple of friends already volunteer to coordinate taking me to PT etc. until I can drive. I'm hoping I can drive sooner than last time since it will be the left side this time. I am willing to accept the help, but I also don't want to impose too much.
You never know--I might pick up some good info. It will also be interesting to see if they've improved on it since last time.I think my post op knee is getting jealous of the pre-op knee. The tendonitis has been particularly bad this week--for no reason I can identify.![]()
