Guest viewing is limited

Knee Replacement with diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad for you that you received clearance, the waiting is almost over.
 
Will be thinking positive thoughts tomorrow. :flwrysmile:
 
It's generally considered that adult females should have an intake of 2 litres per day but that will include all fluids including in soup, milk and such. Men should take in 2.5 litres
 
Hello everyone. Husband has been a super help with my recovery. End of 5th week Had my last home pt today. :dancy: Wish I could move like that. Still a lot of work ahead. Need to continue exercising and work on stretches. Leg is always tight. Still having pain, doing lot of icing. Even in middle of night. Cold wind causes excruciation pain in knees. Been walking 15 minutes twice a day, then icing. Trying to get well from cold and congestion for surgery LTKR on Dec. 9th. I am happy with my progress . Knee flex at 108% and straight leg at neg 6. Looking forward to having both knees working well. My dog want to walk with me. Have lots of work ahead. I think it will be good to exercise and strengthen both knees together. Both knees are complaining. I hope everyone is improving a little every day. Looking forward to " 2 New Knees for Christmas"
 
It sounds like you are doing great!! Be sure to rest before that second surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom