KMLknee
member
I'm so happy!!!! Therapist just left and I got great news. My butt is too big! 
I have been struggling and stretching and fighting to get my right leg (first knee replacement) to get to 0° extension. Well we measured today and the best I could do was 4°. Then I sat up. He looked at my knee and had me flex again I'll be damned.. it was 0°. Turns out that my bubble butt was interfering with my hip flexion forcing my femur to angle upward. This prevented me from being totally straight. All those tears and frustration over my butt!!!!
As a side note, the left leg is at 0 laying down and 2° hyperextension when sitting up. finally I can stop stressing over that.

I have been struggling and stretching and fighting to get my right leg (first knee replacement) to get to 0° extension. Well we measured today and the best I could do was 4°. Then I sat up. He looked at my knee and had me flex again I'll be damned.. it was 0°. Turns out that my bubble butt was interfering with my hip flexion forcing my femur to angle upward. This prevented me from being totally straight. All those tears and frustration over my butt!!!!

As a side note, the left leg is at 0 laying down and 2° hyperextension when sitting up. finally I can stop stressing over that.
Last edited:
United States


. Celebrate and enjoy your evening. 
Glad to hear it was only your butt! Congrats on doing so well!



Great report!