TKR KMLknee's Second TKR Recovery

Wow. It looks like you are doing great! I'm only at 5 and a half months but I've read quite a few posts about people getting extension improvements during the full year. I suspect some of the moderators will pop in with links to stories of extension improvement and the silly walk.
 
@Bikeknit I hope so, I really need the encouragement of others experience. Especially since I was at zero and reverted back to 1-2 degrees. Thank you for your support.
 
There is no need to worry about 1 or 2 degrees. Your ROM will fluctuate for at least a year or more.
 
@sistersinhim it is making it really hard to stand for any length of time. I have been stretching and stretching but I don't think it's helping. I'm just very frustrated.
 
Your extension has nothing to do with your ability to stand a long time, it's because your knee is still healing inside. Not being able to stand for a while is a common complaint and is not an indication that anything is wrong. Again, you are only 1/4 of the way healed. Be patient and try to stop worrying so much. You are having a good recovery.
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom