Hi Nana moon 27 hi I have been running a lot. Thanks for your concern. My allergist referred me to a dermatologist for patch testing, I saw him Monday then yesterday I saw the OS, I took my daughter with me. End result, he is concerned I am having the pain and started an infection work up. He drew fluid from my knee, no picnic, ordered CBC, esr, and crp. I had my blood drawn today. I will get results from knee fluid on Monday. I am having my results of lab work mailed to me. He doesn't think it is infected because no major swelling or heat. Discussed the nickel allergy and he said patch testing is worthless do blood test at one year the$500 one. He said he does a lot of revisions and was insulted that I asked how many, but said the ceramic knee has a high failure rate and he feels I should live with the knee.
I have been taking the oxycotin only once a day if needed. This past week I have needed it a lot. My knee has been hurting like crazy. Tomorrow I am having a root canal. It just never stops. I haven't read your posts in a while which I will do. I hope you are doing better. It really gets old having pain, oh yes I am seeing my chiopractor 3 days a week for the back pain. It is gradually getting better.