Guest viewing is limited

June 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMJA-Hello and thank you for the warm wishes, i really do appreciate them! Looking forward to my new hip journey!
 
SMJA-Hello and thank you for the warm wishes, i really do appreciate them! Looking forward to my new hip journey!

I will be keeping a special watch for your first post from the post op side xx
 
Pre-op exam and testing on Tuesday. It's getting closer ...

This right hip is no where near as painful and disabling as the other one was, but it is starting to hurt more as time goes by. I also have back problems on the right side. I'm hoping that the new hip helps that too. I have pain going down my leg front and back, but I'm not sure how much is from my spine and how much is from the hip ...

Fingers crossed that the new hip fixes the overall pain on that side!

Dorothy
 
One step closer Dorothy, I also hope that the number two hip sorts out a few of these other aches and pains for you, as I too have similar issues, so I will be keen to see how you go xx
 
Good luck to all the June second week soon to be 'hippies' :)
 
Trkkoa and actophile, good luck for the 12.. Surgery maybe be over for both of you by now.. Rest well and chat on the post op side :)
 
Third week in June

I believe we have the following BoneSmart members about to join the ranks of bionic hippies in week 3.. I apologise if I have left anyone out..

Good luck to all of you:)

Bondgirl
Steves
Dorothy
Revmike
 
Third week in June

I believe we have the following BoneSmart members about to join the ranks of bionic hippies in week 3.. I apologise if I have left anyone out..
Good luck to all of you:)
Bondgirl
Steves
Dorothy
Revmike

Don't forget little me.
 
Ok course not Graham! Welcome to the June group. You're officially on the list!
 
Graham, your new hip is just a few days away. Keep thinking positive thoughts. Hips usually go really well.

Dorothy
 
It's my day today :o) Got up at 4am so I could have some toast before the cut-off time........ op not till this afternoon - waiting for car to take me to the hospital..........
 
Bondgirl,
Best wishes for smooth uneventful surgery and recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
 
Graham, Dorothy, Bionicone....I think you three are the remainder of the June hippies. I am leaving tomorrow for a ten day trip to Costa Rica (my last hurrah before my surgery next month!), so I won't be able to read or post much while I'm gone. But I wish you all skillful surgeries, great drugs, and rapid recoveries. By the time I get home, you will all be up walking....gingerly....but definitely walking, and working your way through the process. I want to come home and read SUCCESS STORIES from all the June peeps. In between my adventures in the rain forests and the hot springs, the butterfy gardens and the volcanos, the pineapple and coffee plantations, the up close and personal encounters with the flora and the fauna...in between all of that, I will be thinking good thoughts about all of you.

Sharon
 
Wahoo! Sharon what a wonderful trip.. We would love to see some photos. - have fun :egypdance:
 
Ah Graham, I am so sorry for missing you out on my list.. A very special good luck to you :tada:
 
Hi, I just found this site today. My surgery is scheduled for the 29th. I am a little apprehensive, but hoping for the best.
 
Joyous, what a great user name :)

Welcome to the BoneSmart international family, great that you have joined.

I can imagine you are apprehensive, that is natural... would you like to share a little about your situation if you feel comfortable. Ask any questions you have, we love questions and I look forward to following your journey :)
 
Last week of June - hippies soon to be :)

Bionicone
Pandora
Joyous

Hope I haven't left anyone out
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Top Bottom