Ryesgma
member
Tommorow is the day
can't wait to meet with this os , hoping and praying for some answers to this ongoing pain .
can't wait to meet with this os , hoping and praying for some answers to this ongoing pain .
United States
adding my prayers too for answers.
sorry it's taken me so long to respond re my 2nd opinion appointment , had to leave Friday for a last minute work trip to Arizona. Well the os I saw seems to think I have IT band syndrome plus bursitis and possibly psoas tendinitis
he wants me to do physical therapy and if that doesn't work he will order another hip aspiration and some other tests , I emailed him on Friday and said that I'm going to try the physical therapy but I want the other tests ran now because I'm tired of living in pain
so I'm waiting for him to get back to me . If anyone has any advice or info that would be helpful I would greatly appreciate it


i then emailed my surgeon again and proceeded to tell him I needed him to get back to me asap or I would be calling member services and expediting this to the next level , I don't think it's right that they're leaving me hanging and in such pain for so long
I'm at the end of my rope. I just want some answers and a resolution to this I don't believe that is too much to ask for. I feel really let down by my surgeon at this point it's like no one is listening to me or taking me seriously


so we shall see how long it takes to hear back from them . I have previously had both CT and MRI which were able to show scarring but not whole lot else . I'm in absolute misery 24/7 , pain levels are always at a 8-9 I refuse to take any more pain meds due to the fact that they make me feel like I'm some kind of junky at the drs office. I keep pushing forward and praying I will have an answer very soon because my quality of life is absolute **** at this point (sorry for the profanity)
we did some of the things she had on her bucket list that unfortunately she wasn't able to do . Thank God they didn't involve alot of physical activity . On a good note I met with the third surgeon on Tuesday and he thinks my pain is coming from my iliopsoas tendon and believes I will benefit from having arthroscopic surgery to release it . So we are going to move forward with the surgery , not sure of the exact date yet but I'm really nervous about it