Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you Janet, new things are being tried every day! I worry about catching one of my feet on something all the time. I think that's why my cane will be my friend for quite a while when I venture outside.

I hope your week goes well and quick for you, and before you know it everyone will be home safe and sound! Did you say you were going on vacation soon?
 
Hubby is gone to the Ukraine, son is gone to Mexico, son-in-law is gone cub scout camping with the 8 year old. So, we are having an abandoned wives and children evening. Daughter, daughter-in-law and all remaining children are coming over. I think it's going to be Red Robin for dinner, and then to the pool. My daughter and the two younger boys will stay for a sleep over. A good way to kick off the week!
 
Jacky48 said:
I hope your week goes well and quick for you, and before you know it everyone will be home safe and sound! Did you say you were going on vacation soon?

We go on vacation just a week after Warren gets back, Aug. 4. He'll continuing to work right up until we leave, but better than last year when he spent the first week of vacation in Russia. I was not happy!
 
Wow, your vacation is coming up pretty quick! That's a great thing to look forward to! :thumb: I don't blame you for not being happy when hubby spent first week of vacation in Russia last year. I'll bet he'll never forget it either! :groan:
 
Right - here's the plan. We have a 'Charity Event' on Bonesmart which raises lots of money. It will be called 'Rita to Janet's Rescue' I fly over & we look after each other. You up for it? Can't think of any problems with that at all ........:cheers:
 
Hubby is gone to the Ukraine, son is gone to Mexico, son-in-law is gone cub scout camping with the 8 year old. So, we are having an abandoned wives and children evening. Daughter, daughter-in-law and all remaining children are coming over. I think it's going to be Red Robin for dinner, and then to the pool. My daughter and the two younger boys will stay for a sleep over. A good way to kick off the week!
Red Robin? This is a whole education for me!
 
reetpteet said:
Right - here's the plan. We have a 'Charity Event' on Bonesmart which raises lots of money. It will be called 'Rita to Janet's Rescue' I fly over & we look after each other. You up for it? Can't think of any problems with that at all ........:cheers:

Sounds good to me, although I would probably be incriminated for charity fraud, as I seem to be managing just fine!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012 Told you you'd be all right on your own--- [Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012 and here you are having a party!
[Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012
Have fun!
 
Well Janet, BJ is paying for a FIRST class ticket and my accommodations all winter! She is already stocking up on steak! That's how much she wants to see me! :rotfl:
 
RestAssured said:
Well Janet, BJ is paying for a FIRST class ticket and my accommodations all winter! She is already stocking up on steak! That's how much she wants to see me! :rotfl:

What, no private jet?
 
My big day out today, as it turned out to be, but mostly driving and sitting. I got my hair highlighted and cut, went to THE MALL, but only to go to the Godiva kiosk, got my nails done, drove to my daughter-in-laws to take birthday greetings and gift, then home to gather trash and fix some dinner for myself. Son-in-law put the trash and recycling out for me. Elevating and icing now. I iced between the chocolate and nails as well. Not even time for a nap today!
 
Wow Janet,

You had a great day. I might see if BJ's private jet will allow a stop at your place for a little "sprucing up" before I hit the slopes! :heehee:
 
Here's PROOF that I don't know everything! Like knowing not to put thawed leaking slushy bags under my butt because my hips are sore. Got up soaked, and everything on the bed soaked from the cover to just short of the mattress. Like I want to strip the bed at 11 pm. Ahh! But hubby is not here! So I'll be sleeping on his side of the bed if I can stand the smell of the rubbing alcohol...
 
Now who accused you of knowing EVERYTHING! :heehee:

I know you to be an intelligent woman but even you will have an occasional oops! Now, you can join BJ's and my club! It is really quite fun and we do like to laugh! Heck, I will even let you ride in the private jet after our day of pampering! :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom