Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo
I have my surgery today looks like I'm the afternoon as well I have to be there for 11.30 just hope it's not 5.30 like last time.
Thought like you I would have a lie in but I'm up drinking tea at at 3.35am feeling very scared.
Good luck will be thinking off you
 
@Josephine thinking of you and hope your successful driving test takes second place to your op. Wishing you the best for tomorrow and sending positive vibes your way - Maggie x

PS even at your 11th hour I learned that is better to get an over the toilet seat then not (earlier posts on this thread). Have checked out charity op shops and have found a couple to look at tomorrow - I'm not proud - so will approach one of these with a BIG bottle of bleech and the hose outside to kill any nasties:heehee:
 
Wont make it worse by talking food as food is last thing you need to.hear about food that is. Goood luck and watch out I'm coming down to stay at my brothers in Peterlee.
Good luck again keep those medics in.place

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin That's only about 15mins drive from me. How about calling in? Would you have time? How long are you staying for?
 
Me to Jo missing my cups of tea I usually have about 5 before lunch and I'm absolutely starving!!!!

Karen x
 
Not sure and I.don't have a car well can't drive right now. I will stay in touch when away. Hmmm 15 mins. Washington

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom