Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Josephine

All the very best wishes and luck for your forthcoming surgery, I know you'll be great. I still chuckle over your post from when you had the first one done.

All the best and will be thinking of you.

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Issues like your delivery problem can just drive you mad. You have enough on your plate with the wait for surgery and then something you have planned on does not happen. :hairpulling: Can a neighbour take delivery for you? I certainly don't blame you for not wanting to stay in hospital any longer than necessary!
 
Not what you need right now Jo, and just when all your other preparation and plans have gone like clockwork - time for the squeaky wheel honey. Don't you let them boss you around in Hospital, stick to your guns.... xx
 
Thanks @Ellejay I appreciate your good thoughts!

I phoned OT this morning and spoke to a very nice lady who said "oh don't worry about that - I have a vacant spot on a van for 1.30pm today, I'll bring them round to you then"
I was just :wowspring: that's amazing!

So today I have the OT coming to bring me the frames, the telephone people to install the alarm system and the central heating engineer because my boiler has sprung a leak!
And I'm asked if I can relax and do nothing today???? Some hopes!



Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
(and finished on my laptop because I can't figure out how to use Tapatalk!)
 
Yes, the darned Tapatalk posted it for me before I'd finished! Couldn't figure out how to edit so signed on with the laptop and finished it! How embarrassing!

I've had a thought - I had a comment from a member about the off topic posting problem and she couldn't understand why I was talking about all this stuff, cooking and such like, when it's 'against the rules'. I thought it bore some explanation in case anybody else was wondering .... the fact is that all of this stuff is, if even loosely, connected to preparation for my op. Please know this is okay for everybody and you can wander off topic as long as it doesn't end up taking over the whole thread.

In the announcement, it says "Please note that episodes in your thread, or a friend’s thread, which are just fun, light hearted topics such as discussing pets or sharing photos, are welcome and are often an extremely helpful diversion during recovery. The same applies to good wishes to another member about to undergo surgery which are also welcome and encouraged."

Hope this helps clarify things to any members who might think I was violating my own rules!! :chillpill:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified
and wish you all the best for tomorrow!
 
It's already the 7th here, so this is your day.

Best wishes, and I'll be thinking of you.
 
All the best Momma Hen! Your chicks are anxiously awaiting your return!
 
Thank you all! I phoned in this afternoon and was told to present myself at 1230pm so obviously I'm on the afternoon list. I just hope it's not 4.30 like it was last time! But at least I can have a lie in and leave the tiddly bits till tomorrow!
 
Good luck with your surgery. As you said, I hope it's not 4:30 like last time. Anne
 
[Bonesmart.org] Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

I will ring Sat morning my time my dear friend xxxxxxxx
 
Sending very best wishes for your op tomorrow ....hope they get it done early on in the afternoon...Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good luck.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmartFourm
❤️bfmasmommy
 
Jo.....I'll be thinking of you! My surgery is 10:30 (cataract surgery) so I'll be at the hospital at probably as you're being wheeled into la-la land. I'll say a prayer for both of us!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom