TKR Jennszoo Staged TKR, working on running again

Here's to many more such happy fun-filled days!
 
Two more days. Husband is taking one last business trip tonight and gets home late tomorrow, so I'll be too busy to stress. I keep forgetting the antobiotic nose stuff though. Bad patient!
 
Going to the new ballpark in Pittsburgh was on my bucket list after my TKR. I went the summer after and it was great! I'm glad you all went and enjoyed yourselves.
 
Pretty soon you will have a pair of nice shiny new knees. You won't have any arthritic pain ever again!
 
The right knee is really acting up. It's crazy. It had been doing so well after the first surgery, carrying the load. It's like it knows....
 
My knee was the worst it had been leading up to the surgery. Kept thinking you're telling me I made the right decision.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wow, what a fabulous experience for your son and the entire family @Jennszoo! You must be one proud Mama today!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
That trip sounds like the best fun! There's nothing quite like a new ballpark. I look forward to going with Mr. Shoes to Atlanta next year (one of my sons lives there) and enjoying a game in the new park.

Sounds like your knee is ready. Sounds like you are. Go team!
 
My knee was the opposite before surgery. I had three weeks where it felt better than it had in years and it totally made me question my surgery decision. At least yours acting up reassures you that you are again doing the right thing :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I hobbled back into pre op surgery, no question for me at all. My knee had a death wish...:dead:
 
My last day of being able to drive, get out of and into bed, cook, clean, sleep with relative comfort, poop (!), shower standing up, get dressed easily....boo. I don't wanna start over!!!! Whine, kick, scream, complain.

Tomorrows the day. I don't wanna!
 
:console2:
I *really* can put myself in your place. You have my sympathy and I send you hugs all over again.:unsure: remember we're here for after. Ok?:hugzz:
 
Good luck tomorrow Jenn!! X


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I totally understand your hesitant of going in tomorrow. Once it's over, it is over except for the healing! You will have many on here praying for you, so you will be fine! You know what to do! What time is your surgery?
 
wishing you all the best, jennszoo, for another successful surgery and recovery.:flwrysmile:
 
Good luck! We will be thinking about you! Just think by the time I go in next year to have my second one done you will be running circles around your kids :-). There's an upside to everything!
 
I totally understand why you want to balk. You know what you're heading into, and it's a rare soul who actually wants to walk into something that is going to hurt and be a monumental inconvenience for weeks ahead. Yu deserve a special award for exceptional bravery, in my opinion. The real reason I had bilateral replacements? I was afraid if I didn't, I wouldn't go back for the second knee. You are doing the right thing, and will be through this before you know it. Plus, you already have lots of friends to help you through it!
 
Back
Top Bottom