MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie, I'm very happy that your husband is being such a support. Bless him!

I think I can understand a little bit about how your parents feel. When my son had to lose his leg, it was an immediate decision at the time - they had to remove his leg to save his life. But afterwards, I had a lot of trouble coming to terms with seeing my precious boy (yes, he was an adult, but he was still my "baby") with a leg missing. It would pull me up short, with a realisation that my "perfect" son was no longer perfect. In a way, I felt as if I had let him down. No matter how old your child is, you still feel responsibility and you grieve for them when things go wrong. And of course your parents feel that the doctors should be able to "fix" you before suggesting a drastic solution.

I think you all need some time, to let things sink in, before making any major decision.

Best wishes, :flwrysmile:
Caryl

Hi all just a quick one because I'm so unwell but I wanted to let you all know I was safe.
I'm struggling a lot I have been diagnosed with CRPS.
I've had a big fall just before christmas I had to press my emergency help buzzer as I couldn't get up.
Then after finally recovering I started with terrible back pain a week ago and I'm in a right mess.
I am living upstairs.

I am still in talks about the amputation but they are trying anything possible to help me 1st Scotts been taught how to acupuncture.I have 2 types of socks/stockings for pain.I have had hypnotherapy and I'm awaiting spinal cord stimulation and mirror box therapy.

I hope you are all doing well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bless your heart 1.jpg
@NatalieMeadows, I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time of it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord bless and keep you.

We feel so helpless and wish we could help in some way. Just know that we all care very much about what is happening with you.

hug, big 11.jpg

Hi Natalie,
Sorry it took so long for them to diagnose CRPS. Please take good care, and always wishing you the best.
I had a client with CRPS after at tibial tubercle re alignment for patella tracking, she is pain free now. I will look up the therapy she was given and get back to you. She was lucky to have it caught in the first few months.
All positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family,:angel:

Oh Nat..I had CRPS after one of my hand surgeries. Caught it immediately. I can't even imagine what you have been going through and not being diagnosed right away. My heart hurts for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

hi Natalie, @NatalieMeadows
I have been wondering how you are getting on.

I'm sorry to hear you have been having such a rough time. :console2: I hope that some of the measures against CRPS have some effect and give you some relief.

Be sure that you're in my thoughts. :flwrysmile::flwrysmile:

Thanks for all the kind words you are all wonderful people.
Because I've been diagnosed too late it's very unlikely anything will help me :(

They are happy to try some things though.

Natalie, I am so sorry to read about your diagnosis and really hope you won't have to have an amputation. I will tag @Josephine as I know she will want to post to you.

Natalie,

I know you have tough decisions ahead of you and that the CPRS will certainly affect your decision! I am here for you no matter what decision you choose! :friends: Do what's best for you!

I read about CPRS after you posted, and all I can say is I am sorry you are I so much pain!:console2:

Oh wow, Natalie. How very sorry I am that you are in such pain. I will say a prayer that one of the therapies you are trying will help provide relief.

And though we can't be there to comfort in person, we are here online whenever you need us!

Natalie, I'm so sorry to know you are still hurting. But it is so wonderful to hear from you!!!! Just reading your words makes me smile. You are such a sweet and strong person and you've stayed so positive through all of this. I pray that some relief will come for you soon. Please post when you can!!! Sending you giant ((((HUGS))))

It's really rotten that it's been so late in being diagnosed as I could have had lots of treatment by now and they may have worked now it's probably unlikely that they will but I will be trying everything.
I don't know too much about it really just that it can move around the body and how severe the pain can be.
My doctor has done a lot of amputations because of CRPS too :(

Hugs, Natalie! (((((((((((((((Natalie)))))))))))))))))))
:flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:

Natalie,

We are here for you and I hope they can figure out something to get you some relief!:friends:

:console2:
Hope that you are sleeping now and getting some rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker