Natalie, I'm very happy that your husband is being such a support. Bless him!
I think I can understand a little bit about how your parents feel. When my son had to lose his leg, it was an immediate decision at the time - they had to remove his leg to save his life. But afterwards, I had a lot of trouble coming to terms with seeing my precious boy (yes, he was an adult, but he was still my "baby") with a leg missing. It would pull me up short, with a realisation that my "perfect" son was no longer perfect. In a way, I felt as if I had let him down. No matter how old your child is, you still feel responsibility and you grieve for them when things go wrong. And of course your parents feel that the doctors should be able to "fix" you before suggesting a drastic solution.
I think you all need some time, to let things sink in, before making any major decision.
Best wishes,
Caryl
I think I can understand a little bit about how your parents feel. When my son had to lose his leg, it was an immediate decision at the time - they had to remove his leg to save his life. But afterwards, I had a lot of trouble coming to terms with seeing my precious boy (yes, he was an adult, but he was still my "baby") with a leg missing. It would pull me up short, with a realisation that my "perfect" son was no longer perfect. In a way, I felt as if I had let him down. No matter how old your child is, you still feel responsibility and you grieve for them when things go wrong. And of course your parents feel that the doctors should be able to "fix" you before suggesting a drastic solution.
I think you all need some time, to let things sink in, before making any major decision.
Best wishes,

Caryl
New Zealand

I hope that some of the measures against CRPS have some effect and give you some relief.
I should have suspected that months ago. But it's hardly surprising. Your poor girl - what a dread hand of cards life's dealt you.