MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie, I'm so sorry you are hurting again. This is just so unfair!!! But, on the good news front, I'm thrilled that Dr. Maale finally has your images in hand. Now we just need to hear from him that he'll take your case. I have a sneaking suspicion that Sonja can talk him into it if there is any question. We need to get you in his hands quickly. Hang on, hon. I pray this works soon for you.
 
Natalie,
Take good care, and hoping your pain goes down. And :happydance: :yay: that Dr. Maale has your CD. Keeping my fingers crossed that he will take your case.:angel:
 
I've just spoke to one of my surgeons secretary's and all my surgeons that ive had were all in the same room at The British Hip conference the other day!
How I wish I could have been there to corner them all!!!!
 
Well, I am seeing Dr. Maale on Thursday. If he hasn't had time to look at the scans yet, he will while I am there or they will have to drag this Shy One out kicking and screaming! :gaah: :happydance:
 
Thank you for keeping us updated Sonja.
We all so want the best for Natalie; it's good she has an in-person advocate!
 
Keeping fingers crossed that Sonja works her magic on Natalie's behalf.
 
Well, as everyone knows, I can be terribly shy, :wink: , but I will battle to the death for my friends and things I believe in. It is time for Natalie to be out of pain, and we need to check with LaPaz, on how to get health insurance going! That might be one of our greatest options right now! :happydance:
 
Ok, as Natalie already knows, it is time for the rest of you to hear the wonderful news! Dr. Maale looked at Natalie's scans and read her reports from my iPad, and went back to the scans and started explaining why Natalie was in so much pain, asked how was she able to walk, and was very descriptive of the problems that he saw in the knee! Dr. Maale has agreed to do surgery and will put in a HK Smith and Nephew like the one I have! :happydance: He said there is a lot of cleanup that has to be done because of debris left behind. He showed me Nat's vs mine and I could see the shadow of the SC that is still causing so much trouble! I am so excited for Natalie! Everyone get ready, this is going to be a meeting of the nations to get this accomplished, but one mission that is very worthwhile! Team Natalie will soon begin! Get ready...... :happydance:
 
Wonderful, so pleased there is hope. I would do a back flip if only I could. Thank you Sonja for helping to make this happen! :angel:
 
Wow Sonya, what fabulous news! I bet Natalie is absolutely delighted with this news! Well done for all your intervention to help her :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
I am so chuffed for you, Natalie. You have waited so long, suffered so much, and persevered. No one deserves this more than you. Life is good and God is Great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom