Guest viewing is limited

MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie I hope things are going better for you today and I hope you hear from Dr. Maale soon!
 
Hi Natalie,
I have been thinking about you a lot lately, but haven'tosted here much to see how you have been doing. I know your pain has been really really bad and haven't wanted to bug you. I have been praying for you all the time, and hope you hear back from Dr Maale soon.
This pain thing can really get you down and worn out, I know since I have been going thru it with my back issues and I sure hope surgery on Thursday gets rid of it.
Please take care of yourself and keep us informed how you are doing, we really do care sooo sooo much about you.
 
Another backward step today it buckled underneath me and I ended up in a heap I'm not sure how much more I can take :(

I have had 400mls of Oramorph in 4 days because of the reduction of Fentanyl.

I'm so sorry for moaning xx
 
Natalie, I see Dr. Maale on Thursday, and I am going to print out all that stuff you sent me just in case they didn't get it in their server! :happydance: I will be their "official server" and I will be asking questions on your behalf! I will let you know what I find out Thursday night. One thing I need to discuss your case w/ Dr. Maale is permission due to HIPPA laws in the United States. I am going to tag a bunch of people and see if we can get a copy for you to fill out and scan to me! Then life as we know it will start to get better for you. I will be your advocate with Dr. Maale! :happydance:

Jamie, Josephine, Pumpkln, and anyone else who might know how to send Natalie a copy of the privacy release statement in the US! :happydance:
 
I sent one by PM your way, RestAssured, you can also call Dr Maales office and see if they have a release form, and if they will accept the one I sent you.
 
One thing I need to discuss your case w/ Dr. Maale is permission due to HIPPA laws in the United States. and anyone else who might know how to send Natalie a copy of the privacy release statement in the US!
NatalieMeadows
Dr Maale's forms are on this website under new patient.
broken link removed: https://dfwsarcoma.com/newpatientform.php

RestAssured Sonja does he have more than one website? If he has more than one website, they are probably available on each. Edited: Hmmmmm... no, looks like only the one website. :) Should be good to go with those forms.
 
Natalie, here are the forms. If you open them and print them off you can fill them in. I think you could then post them to me and I can convert them to PDF and send them either to Dr Maale or Sonja (or both). Is that okay? I'll pm you my address.

Ooops, one is too large to attach. If you send me your address, I'll print it off and send it to you.
 

Attachments

Well folks I have some GREAT news! I asked Amy about the release forms, and she said that they had just received Natalie's cd that she sent! This is what Dr. Maale needs the most, so she will have him look at it, and she will call me tomorrow! Prayers everyone! :happydance:
 
Natalie and Sonja,
Since I am talking to the MAN upstairs for myself right now I certainly will put in good words for you. Hang in there things are getting close now. My thoughts are with you at this time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom