MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
Natalie, my heart aches for you. Wish I could send pain killing vibes that would work your way. You are in my prayers.
 
Mine won't go back into place Sonja :( The doc tried but couldn't he thinks there was fluid and or disease stopping it :(

The pain is unbelievable and when I remove the brace for a shower I can't stop muself crying its that sore.

I rang the new guys secretary and he has no space to see me at all.

Natalie, I wish I lived closer to you! I have learned lots of tricks after 4 surgeries! How are the request for records going? Have they mailed them to you?
 
The records and scans have finally been mailed to me.

I have a new brace on the pain is still as bad and when I removed it for a shower this morning it popped out again.

The surgeon said he can't take on my case its too tricky :(
 
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time..... Oh, Natalie, my heart just aches for you. Let's hope that Sonja's Dr. Maale has something to offer you. Please take care of yourself and know that you have our prayers and good wishes. Here is a big hug just for you:
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
 
Natalie, I'm so happy that you got your scans and records! Now hopefully you can move forward and get some resolve for this very serious situation.

Stay well and stay positive my friend! :console2:
 
Natalie,
I hope you will be able to move forward now that you have your records and scans.
Please take good care, and keep us posted, :angel:
 
Even in such great pain, you are putting one foot in front of the other and getting things completed such as getting your records! That requires a "way to go girl!!!" with a high five.

You have an army of your BoneSmarties' family here that pray for you, brainstorm ideas with you, and help in whatever way we can. We don't take no for an answer so when you get tired, or when you are in great pain, look around, close your eyes and imagine a roomful of us there protecting you.

Your attitude is remarkable and inspirational and that is in spite of everything you have encountered. You have gone through enough pain to last a lifetime and I have to believe there is a surgeon waiting for a case such as yours because he knows he can help.
 
Natalie I'm so sorry this problem is continuing. Can you go ahead and see the arthroplasty team as they offered. Maybe one of them will know what to do. I don't know how long you can continue with pain like you have! I feel so bad for you!
 
Hi Natalie, sorry to hear the brace isn't helping but glad to hear your records are on the way. I'll keep you in my prayers.
 
Hi all thanks so much for your kind words and support as always.

Sorry I've not been around lots just finding it difficult to say anything positive just now it seems I will never be in a good place!

Hope you are all ok, I have my written records but not the scans and x rays yet still patiently waiting.
 
Merry Christmas everybody xxx

Nat, I was just signing off, when I saw you! I know that the new year will bring changes that you need so badly! How long do you think it will take to get the scans?

Merry Christmas to you as well and know that you have a whole NATION of BoneSmarties asking about you, praying for you, and cheering you on!

Stay strong Nat! When one door closes, another one opens.... That is what is happening, and it just means that we WILL find an answer for you!

:merrychr:
 
Hi Nat,
I took a bit of time away and catching up with everyone I'm so sad that you have not found resolution.
Did the OS who told you that your case is too hard for him give you a lead on who MIGHT be able to help you in the UK?
I cannot believe it has taken this long to get your films!
Are you getting enough pain meds to cover most of your pain?
Are you better with the brace?
I'm so sorry Nat. I hope that 3013 brings you answers and some relief!
xx
Sandy
 
Nat,

Can you take a picture of the brace and post it? You talked about some issues with instability with that brace. Take a picture if you have a phone w a camera, or an iPad and then download it on your computer. Maybe we can come up with some help for you on that issue, while we are waiting on the scans and x-rays! I will do anything to help you Nat! You know that! :friends:
 
The records and scans have finally been mailed to me.

I have a new brace on the pain is still as bad and when I removed it for a shower this morning it popped out again.

The surgeon said he can't take on my case its too tricky :(

What popped out again? The kneecap, or does it feel like the bones are popping out tothe side?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom