Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely nails, Sally! Best of luck getting through these last few days. Soon the spacer will be GONE! :D
Thinking of you, Gill
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
Vetgirl good luck for Wednesday I've only one more sleep to my spacer being removed. In 24 hrs I should be on the other side. Its been a long hard haul for both of us. Lets hope the future will be brighter for us once this last hurdle is over. Sending you lots of hugs:friends:
 
Sally - I will be thinking of you - and you will be in my prayers! And, at the end...it will be all good.

Hugs - keep strong. xx
 
I have been reading through your journey over the last few days and I can only say that I, along with many from this forum will be thinking of you when you have your op on the 4th. My most heartfelt good wishes to you. Your strength is inspiring.
 
@Vetgirl Best wishes for Wednesday. I know it has been a long time coming and it won't be long now before you get your new hip and new life. Been thinking of you....
 
Sending every best wish to you....will be thinking about you Sally xxxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Vet Girl good luck for wednesday hope everything goes well. I went through a lot of what you have but now that has passed i am walking unaided and enjoying life again
 
Thank you to everyone for your messages of support and well wishes.

I will try and update from hospital. I'm looking forward to getting this done and have some exciting plans for the future.

I'm going to spend the rest of the year getting this house back in order. I'm going to walk the dog. Im going to WALK I'm going to learn golf or tennis. Im going to go to the movies. I'm going to climb the Harbour Bridge here in Sydney. I'm going to do Pilates. Im going to get rid of the weight I've put in and get a bit healthier. I'm going to invest in some new friends ....in fact we have reached out to a few people already with positive results. I'm going to be a tourist in my own city...catch the red bus and see the sights and do some of the things we have always said 'we should do that' I'm going to catch up with @fulafoto and @Poppet . I'm going to give back to my wonderful family and I'm going to travel.

And the travel starts in September......hubby has to go to a work thing in September and wives are invited. So that is my post surgery goal. It will be a great chance to have some fun, meet some new people and spend some wonderful time with my man....where he doesn't have to wait on me hand and foot LOL

Thanks for all your support. I will be giving back or passing it forward when I'm able. For now I'm taking some great advice that I got here and looking after myself. Many of you are in my prayers each day.

Well....I'll see you on the other side.....AGAIN!!!!!!:rofsign:
 
Vet Girl, I'll be looking forward to reading your progress reports. I wish you the best on your op. :SUNsmile:
 
Sally, your plans sound great! Wishing you the very best for this op:):)
Gill
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
 
You are in my thoughts every day. Just a few more days now, and high hopes for your news and healthier life. Be well, get that new shiny hip (huggs)
 
Don't know the time difference between Oz & south Florida, but I think you're way ahead, so wanted to make sure I get to send my absolutely heartfelt wishes for an end to your pain & the beginning of the new life you so positively described. May everything go well...
 
@dianehelen
Thanks for the info! Shows how geographically challenged I am. Don't want to hijack this thread, but hope you are making progress... You've had a difficult time.
 
Only a surgeon can tell for sure and if he is not helpful a lawyer will be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom