Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless you @Vetgirl sorry to see your suffering. Thank you for sharing your journey...I hope you start feeling better and better every day
 
Hi Sally @ Vetgirl. Hope you have been resting up and feeling better for it.....thinking of you ...love Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@Vetgirl Hi Sally Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling less tired and starting to improve.
 
Hi everyone...thanks for your warm wishes.

I've had a pretty down day after a weekend which allowed me to catch up on some rest.

I have felt unwell all day. Nothing major except a low grade temp ALL day, a headache, tiny ache in the leg but the temp is the concern. This has made me very scared again. I'm not feeling very positive.

I'm feeling really flat about my lack of energy and my weight gain too.....I just feel like cheese and crackers etc...chocolate. I've not been eating well at all.

Sorry, I'll catch up on your threads soon. I am trying to take it one day at a time.....

Thanks for your support

Xxx
 
Hi @Vetgirl - thinking of you and hoping that things will turn around for you soon.

Eating well has been a struggle for me, but I did notice a distinct improvement in my energy and mood when I was eating more healthy stuff. I don't think it has to be all or nothing... just maybe an 80 - 20 approach. 80% healthy, high nutrient food, and 20% junk or comfort food.

You are allowed to be down, especially considering all that you are going through. Just don't give up - you've made it this far, and that's pretty amazing.

Hugs xoxo

P.S. Sorry if I am sounding a little preachy - don't mean to.
 
Hope that you feel better soon Sally....the whole anxiety thing must be very draining too. Much love Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
[Bonesmart.org] Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond


Posted this cus I don't know what else to say
[Bonesmart.org] Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond
 
Sorry to hear you don't feel well....I hope tomorrow brings you a new day feeling wonderful!
 
Sally, I hope you get to feeling better -- you have an awful lot on your plate right now and it's certainly understandable that you are feeling low. Please remember to give yourself credit for the courage you show every day in pressing on in the face of all that life has thrown at you lately, and at the same time even taking time to post and help and encourage the rest of us -- especially me when I was so down. It's OK to take some time to rest, regroup and even cry a lot if you want to.

Sending love and prayers your way.

Milli
 
Thanks again everyone

I have the professor of microbiology tomorrow which is good cause I've had a temp on and off but also for the last two days. I went and got more bloods today as I'm worried and they will rush them through to him for tomorrow morning. I was just getting bloods weekly but since they went up slightly and I've had a more consistent temp I went and got them done

I had a much better day today thanks.....got lots of ironing done and had more energy too. I hate feeling tired and drained.....anyway I'll let you all know how I got tomorrow

Thanks for checking in
 
Sally @Vetgirl.....hoping for some positive news for you....everything crossed...love Chrissie xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@MajorHeidi When I was a little girl my mother used to iron on Tuesdays -- Monday was washday. She'd be at it all day! I used to iron military fatigues back in the 70s -- NEVER AGAIN! I don't buy clothes that will need ironing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom