roboknee
junior member
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2018
- Messages
- 57
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Well here I am ... this night 2 years ago I was just out of the recovery room and wondering what was going to happen in my recovery. Within a week I had found this forum and although I was a lurker at first trying to learn all I could to help me in this process.
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who took away all those fears! Everyone who was there it seemed like night or day to guide me through the scary things and get me on my feet! Wow how time moves so fast when you look back and so slow when you are going through it. I wonder sometimes what my life would have been if I hadn’t done it?
I know that one thing is true this RTKR has given me back a life! Sometimes I wonder how I even walked before! It’s wonderful having so much less pain! Yes I have a few times that I really know I’ve had a replacement but I’ve also had days when I don’t even think about it.
Happy Knee a versary to me!!
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who took away all those fears! Everyone who was there it seemed like night or day to guide me through the scary things and get me on my feet! Wow how time moves so fast when you look back and so slow when you are going through it. I wonder sometimes what my life would have been if I hadn’t done it?
I know that one thing is true this RTKR has given me back a life! Sometimes I wonder how I even walked before! It’s wonderful having so much less pain! Yes I have a few times that I really know I’ve had a replacement but I’ve also had days when I don’t even think about it.
Happy Knee a versary to me!!
Last edited by a moderator:
@muldoh oh gosh you are in the beginning!! You can do this!!! Oh how I remember those days... it can get quite discouraging at time but keep up your recovery the bone smart way! It works oh and give yourself a break now and then! You are on a long haul but the rewards are wonderful! Good luck on your journey!